SECRET AGENTS CREW ART FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECRET AGENTS CREW ART FORUM

This text is gay anyways. So instead there'll be a nice: Why don't you have anything to drink? instead.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lockerz.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MercenaryPablow

MercenaryPablow

Lockerz..... Empty
PostSubject: Lockerz.....   Lockerz..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:44 am

If any of you guys don't already have a Lockerz account, please give me your mail so I can invite you, Lockerz is basically a site in which you just log in every day, answer a question and get PTZ (points) to buy stuff from their online catalog. A bud of mine recently got Call of Duty 6, so I know it's trustworthy.

Right now they are undergoing development on the catalog, which gives me the suspicion that they will soon update it, so I'd like to have a bunch of points, which I get by people accepting my invites.

So, you give me your E-Mail, I send you an invite with my E-mail account Pabloberrotaran@gmail.com, you register and I get free stuff. If I get 20 people to join, I'll have enough points to get an Xbox in, like 4 months or so.

DO IT FOR WILL SMITH Will Smith
Back to top Go down
HolyKonni
Admin
HolyKonni

Lockerz..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockerz.....   Lockerz..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 am

MercenaryPablow wrote:
If any of you guys don't already have a Lockerz account, please give me your mail so I can invite you, Lockerz is basically a site in which you just log in every day, answer a question and get PTZ (points) to buy stuff from their online catalog. A bud of mine recently got Call of Duty 6, so I know it's trustworthy.

Right now they are undergoing development on the catalog, which gives me the suspicion that they will soon update it, so I'd like to have a bunch of points, which I get by people accepting my invites.

So, you give me your E-Mail, I send you an invite with my E-mail account Pabloberrotaran@gmail.com, you register and I get free stuff. If I get 20 people to join, I'll have enough points to get an Xbox in, like 4 months or so.

DO IT FOR WILL SMITH Will Smith

yo i heard lockerz is totally gay Will Smith Will Smith Will Smith
Back to top Go down
https://secretagents.forumotion.net

Lockerz.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SECRET AGENTS CREW ART FORUM :: General :: Talk-
Jump to: