SECRET AGENTS CREW ART FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECRET AGENTS CREW ART FORUM

This text is gay anyways. So instead there'll be a nice: Why don't you have anything to drink? instead.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Review Club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyKonni
Admin
HolyKonni

Movie Review Club Empty
PostSubject: Movie Review Club   Movie Review Club Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Since Pablow posted a lovely review of Ponyo, I think I'll start a movie reviewing thread. So if you've seen a good movie (or bad), come and review it! And we can all discuss and fight about actors, film music, special effects and shit like that.

Basic Rules:
Good language, Interesting text, NO SPOILERS. Also, it's nice if you'd post a screenshot from the movie, (just go into google). And include a link or embed the trailer from youtube.

Have a wonderful time!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://secretagents.forumotion.net
HolyKonni
Admin
HolyKonni

Movie Review Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Review Club   Movie Review Club Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:30 pm

I'll start then... Sorry for my bad english people. Don't throw stones at me now! Very Happy

Superbad (2007) - Comedy

Evan and Seth, two total nerds and losers have been friends since kindergarden and soon i'ts the end of highschool. For the first time ever they won't be together anymore, becouse they got in to different colleges. Evan feels like he wants to get good at sex before going college, so they decide to agree on buying alcohol for Jules and Becca, (which they have a crush on), for their party. The one that is going to buy them their alcohol is their annoying nerd friend Fogell, who got himself a fake ID, (his in which his name is "McLovin").

This movie was very funny, a hilarious plot, with a lot of stupid characters (like the policemen) and very funny dialogue. If you like Hot Rod or college movies, you are going to love this one. It's really funny (but it also get's a little awkward sometimes). The actors are great, my favorite is Seth Rogen, he's always very funny.

I liked this movie, it made me laugh, so i give it:

4/5 smiling Will Smiths:
Will Smith Will Smith Will Smith Will Smith

Movie Review Club Superbad

Back to top Go down
BattleSmurf

BattleSmurf

Movie Review Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Review Club   Movie Review Club Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:10 am

I saw Grind today, great movie. But I'm too tired to review it, so... in your face, I guess.

4/5 smiling Will Smiths and one ni99a-penguin:
Will Smith Will Smith Will Smith Will Smith ni99a

Admin wrote:
Sorry for my bad english people. Don't throw stones at me now!

Bad English? STONES AWAY!
No, but seriously, why say that when you know you're good? Pedrow
Back to top Go down
KittyKlaws09

KittyKlaws09

Movie Review Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Review Club   Movie Review Club Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:27 am

Movie Review Club Surrogates_poster_1
Surrogates (2009) - Action

Story: Set in a futuristic world where humans live in isolation and interact through surrogate robots, a cop is forced to leave his home for the first time in years in order to investigate the murders of others’ surrogates. (taken from 411mania)

My Review: Surrogates was a pretty good movie. I was satisfied in seeing it but I was dissapointed in the overall plot. If any of you have read the graphic novel "Surrogates" it is not the same. I would have rather had it end the way it did in the graphic novel, but it was still good. Some things did urk me in the movie though. Like the fact that the surrogates 'blood' was a bright green o.o (wth?) and the older modles of surrogates were ugly =P but I think that was the point. Other than that Surrogates was a pretty good movie and you should definatally go see it. Bruce Willis is awesome!

This movie had some great action and awesome futeristic-ness! I give it 4/5 smiling Will Smiths and one Pedrow:

Will Smith Will Smith Will Smith Will Smith Pedrow
Back to top Go down
HolyKonni
Admin
HolyKonni

Movie Review Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Review Club   Movie Review Club Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:42 pm

looks like an interesting movie, rose. i too like bruce willis. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie Review Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Review Club   Movie Review Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Review Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SECRET AGENTS CREW ART FORUM :: General :: Talk-
Jump to: